Other ways to earn online?

Fiverr isn't really working out. So I was wondering, are there any other ways to make more than $100 dollars a month online? and replies would be helpful.

Wow! Sometimes earning money online can be a real challenge. Personally, I have only made about 60.00 a month on Fiverr. I can tell you what works for me. I have several sites that I use to make money from. I don't just depend on the income from one of them. I am also a freelance writer with my own blogs so this helps. If you can find a couple of more sites that will help you generate money from. This would help. I know places but I am not sure if they will allow me to post them.

oh i
Wow! Sometimes earning money online can be a real challenge. Personally, I have only made about 60.00 a month on Fiverr. I can tell you what works for me. I have several sites that I use to make money from. I don't just depend on the income from one of them. I am also a freelance writer with my own blogs so this helps. If you can find a couple of more sites that will help you generate money from. This would help. I know places but I am not sure if they will allow me to post them.
oh I'm sure they will let you post them.

Fiverr Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes feel free to post away.

Even if fiverr only nets you $30 or $40/month, it's not the amount necessarily, it's how many streams of income you have coming in at one time. So maybe fiverr can be one stream, while working a job could be another, Etsy could be one, eBay, etc. All of these added together can add up to impressive income. These days, you can't depend on just one stream. I always advise people to have multiple streams. You can build up something that makes $100/month to $1000/month if you see what works and try to improve on it month in and month out.

Maybe one month you try to double the amount to $200/month, then add an extra $100 the next month. All that is just for one stream, imagine if you had 10 streams like that? So what was once $1000/month from 10 streams could grow into $10k/month if you grew them all to earn $1k each month.

It may not come easy, but then again, they say nothing comes easy to the people at the top. Much better to tell the story of how you made it, than to make excuses as to why you failed. That's just my philosophy. :)

I think that diversity really is the key. I work from home making what I consider good money without working hard. Instead, I work smart. At any given time I'll have a number of websites up with a program checking for work for me but it also helps that I've got "a number of websites." When I only focused on 1 or 2 is when I wasn't making good money even though I was working more back then.

Yes, you have to be very diverse in how much you are working on different sites. I was relying on one site for a regular income and it just decided it no longer needed my services. Mind you I was making 500+ a month from this site and it really hurt my income quite a bit, but thankfully I have a full week before any bills are do. You can try the online writing as this is legit and does pay!

I'm sorry to hear that your income was slashed like that. It's so hard when that happens, especially when you're working online because you don't really have any recourse like unemployment. I hope you recover and that you've found the importance of working more than 1 gig at a time.

I have, I am concentrating more on my marketing and other sites. I also have a farm, but it is in the middle of winter so it is hard to pull in any stable income from the farm when it is winter! lol. However, I am working on getting more of my marketing and drop shipping sites up and running. Just did not plan on getting them up so soon.

I'm glad to see that you have other things in the works. Maybe it's a blessing that you have all this time on your hands since you said you're able to get your sites up faster. I'm also glad you're not 1 of the many people who are so dependent on something they forget to have other income streams. Unfortunately, I see it more than you could believe online.

You need to try and so some freelance writing even it is on content mills which I do not like. This can be a temporary solution before you get your own private client. It will be possible even to make over $100 with content mills.

Yes, I agree with the whole diversity and multiple streams of income. I am working on a handful of survey/ptc sites. I keep track daily of what I make. Then, as suggested above, I give myself goals to try to reach. Also, I have an ebook for sale on Amazon. I sell on Ebay. I have a few websites of my own. Still working at making a decent income though. I believe it all takes time.

Hey, try PPD, it stands for pay per download. Its one of the easier ways to make money online for newbies. You basically get paid everytime someone downloads your file after filling out a survey. The best network in my opinion is cleanfiles.